Product Manager - Mobile AppStockholm
If you love working with smart, ambitious, and dedicated people, thrive in a collaborative team environment, and are obsessed with ensuring the success of your team and its members - this role is for you 👇
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
|Work from||Office and home|
| Skills |
|Cross-Platform App Development|
|iOS, Android, Windows Mobile|
About the job
The mobile app team is rethinking the Challengermode experience to provide the most intuitive and smooth experience for our mobile audience across the globe.
As part of this team, you'll be designing, building, releasing, and iterating on an app that lets you compete in your favorite mobile games - anytime and anywhere.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Design, shape, and communicate the product strategy.
- Through product discovery and user research, understand your customer and help the team focus on solving real problems, creating a product your customer needs and loves.
- Work with the team and relevant stakeholders to construct, communicate, and deliver on your product roadmap.
- Partner with growth, marketing, business, and other cross-functional teams to leverage your product to its full potential.
- Combine your experience and creativity with experimentation and feedback to find the ideas that resonate with people.
Challengermode offers you a chance to work on a quickly growing esports platform reaching millions of gamers and tournament organizers globally. You’ll be a part of a highly ambitious and supportive team on a mission to make esports easily accessible for everyone.
We believe you:
- Have 4+ years of product management experience and a history of delivering value to your customers and stakeholders.
- Know how to inspire, motivate, and support a team to create and maintain a fast-paced environment that people are proud to be a part of.
- Can confidently gather product and user data to understand how your product is performing and inform your decision-making.
- Have a successful track record of building, shipping, and iterating on products.
- Can create relevant business models based on an adequate understanding of market forces, user needs, and company priorities.
- Are an excellent communicator in both spoken and written language.
- Are passionate about esports and gaming.