Technical Product Manager - Game Developer APIsStockholm
If you love working with smart, ambitious, and dedicated people, thrive in a collaborative team environment, and are obsessed with ensuring the success of your team and its members - this role is for you 👇
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
| Skills |
|English, written & spoken|
|Software Architechture & Infrastructure|
About the job
The Challengermode API team is building and providing the tools for game developers to incorporate fully automated esports infrastructure into their games.
As part of this team, you'll be working closely with all our partners using our API products, ranging from game developers to publishers, esports teams, and other independent organizations.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Design, shape, and communicate the product strategy.
- Through product discovery and user research, understand your customer and help the team focus on solving real problems, creating a product your customer needs and loves.
- Work directly with game developers and other API partners to understand their needs and help them understand the capabilities and potential of our APIs.
- Work with the team and relevant stakeholders to construct, communicate, and deliver on your product roadmap.
- Partner with business, growth, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to leverage your product to its full potential.
Challengermode offers you a chance to work on a quickly growing esports platform reaching millions of gamers and tournament organizers globally.
We believe you:
- Have 4+years of product management experience and a history of delivering value to your customers and stakeholders.
- Have a strong understanding of APIs. You know code, software architecture, and infrastructure.
- know how to inspire, motivate, and support a team to create and maintain a fast-paced environment that people are proud to be a part of.
- Can confidently gather product and user data to understand how your product is performing.
- Have a successful track record of building, shipping, and iterating on products.
- Have experience in a B2B environment and excel at talking and selling to business customers.
- Can create relevant business models based on an adequate understanding of market forces, user needs, and company priorities.
- Are passionate about esports and gaming.