Mobile Developer - React NativeStockholm
The mobile gaming market is ever-growing and Challengermode is putting competitive gaming into the hands of mobile gamers. Care to join the journey?
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
| Skills |
|Technical decision making|
About the job
The mobile app team is rethinking the Challengermode experience to provide the most intuitive and smooth experience for our mobile audience across the globe.
As part of this team, you'll be designing, building, releasing, and iterating on an app that lets you compete in your favorite mobile games - anytime and anywhere.
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable React Native code.
- Work in close collaboration with the design team to create an extremely intuitive and engaging UI.
- Create excellent user experiences in all parts of the app - always.
- Set up and continuously improve the build pipeline and release processes.
- Publish and maintain the app on the App Store and Play Store.
- In collaboration with the teams, define, track, and push towards success metrics that contribute directly to the company's overall goals and strategy.
You have worked with React Native apps in the past and have the scars and experiences to show for it. You’ll receive a lot of responsibility but also a lot of freedom.
You should be someone who enjoys having a lot of autonomy and ownership as you will be wholly trusted to do your job - just like you can rely on all your teammates to do theirs.
We believe you have:
- 3+ years of experience building mobile apps, preferably with React Native or similar cross-platform frameworks.
- Experience in publishing and maintaining apps on the App Store and Play Store.
- A strong product sense and a habit to use this to inform technical decisions.
- A Computer Science (or equivalent) degree - or the experience to make up for it.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Passion for esports and gaming.
We believe that it’s important to work hard and reach for the sky but we also believe it’s more fun to do so with friends and people whose skills you can rely on.