Performance Marketing ManagerStockholm
Are you an optimizer with your heart in the right place? Strategic, yet hands on? Do you want to be a part of something that truly matters? Join our marketing force, in the midst of an exciting digital transformation of a vital industry.
|Experience||5+ years with similar jobs |
|Work from||Office and home|
| Skills |
|Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio|
About the job
You are the marketing team's primary performance optimizer, working primarily with paid search, where we are well established, and paid social, as a growing part of our marketing initiatives.
Further development of our web will be your responsibility and we’re looking for someone who would like to take the lead in setting strategies, prioritizing and optimizing in a balance between short term efforts and long term investments.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Ownership of the customer journey in digital channels.
- Further development of web- and digital marketing activities.
- Analyzing and optimizing conversion rates, and the user experience.
- Set requirements for paid search, to agencies.
- Oversee and follow up web traffic and marketing activities on a daily basis.
- Handle site structures, manage content and conversion optimization of the web.
We’re looking for someone energetic and independent who will thrive in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment with a team of other kind-hearted, prestigeless and dedicated people.
This role involves a lot of self ownership, where you will be the specialist in your area. When joining us you can not expect anything to be set in stone, but you can expect your team to support you.
We believe you:
- 5+ years of experience from a similar role.
- Expert in organic and paid digital marketing.
- Expert in data driven optimization of digital advertising.
- Doer who can both plan, produce and follow up projects independently.
- Flexible, positive and solution-oriented team player.
- Thriving in self ownership and freedom under responsibility.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
Published: Jul 11, 2022