Community & Content SpecialistSthlm / Gothenburg / Remote
Are you a digital extrovert with amazing coordination skills and a passion for building wholehearted communities? Join our exciting journey 💙
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
| Skills |
|LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok|
|Project & Event Management|
About the job
Our community is growing and we want to find you, who has a passion for engaging with, and caring for it.
As a Community & Content Specialist, you will bring life to our brand by managing our community building through SoMe, digital & physical meetups. You will also create content and further develop our marketing strategies.
You enter a dedicated team in an early stage with a huge vision, where freedom and flexibility come first. We encourage you to work from wherever you want and will always eagerly listen to your ideas.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Set the strategy, manage and engage in our wholehearted social media community
- Write content on our website and social media.
- Coordinate physical and digital meetups with inspiring experts within tech & entrepreneurship
- Establish strong relationships with people within the tech community
- Be a key player in of our amazing and dedicated marketing team,
- Support with creative content ideas, design, and brand guidelines
Are you that person who usually arranges the parties with your friends? Maybe you’re the classic game leader in the group, who makes sure activities are always planned out and that everyone is invited?
Are you also a digital extrovert that loves networking and producing content in Social Media? Then this opportunity is for you.
We believe that you:
- Have 2-4 years experience of a role including Content & Community Management
- Are passionate about building meaningful and valuable communities
- Are an expert within social media & community management
- Have amazing project management skills
- Are a prestigeless and fast learning team player
- Are ready to join an innovative, remote-first, and fast-moving tech startup with great momentum and global ambitions
- Are fluent in English. The more languages you speak and write, the better!
It's a plus if you have an already established network within the tech community.
Published: Feb 14, 2022