Talent Acquisition SpecialistWork anywhere
Are you the person who loves guiding other people to a better life? We offer you an opportunity to join our exciting journey filled with freedom and ownership, in exchange for your eager engagement and magnificent people skills 💙
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
|Type||Employment or consultant|
|Salary||Fixed and commission|
|Work from||Office or home|
|Positions|| 5 |
| Skills |
About the job
We want to do the best possible job matching, by providing the best possible job platform, the best possible match makers and by always putting the candidate in first place. Our goal is to guide and help people to follow their passion and make more impact.
At DoubleCloud you will get alot of freedom and we encourage you to be your true self.
Your main objective will be to attract top candidates within sales, marketing, tech and analytics, and guide them to the right job opportunities at innovative and fast-growing companies.
Some of your work tasks:
- Find and connect with top candidates and guide them to dream jobs
- Conduct screening calls and interviews
- Match the right people with the right job opportunities based on skills, passion & ambitions
- Build valuable and genuine relationships with candidates and clients
- Be a key player in driving our growth journey
- Act as an ambassador for DoubleCloud and always contribute to a better society
Does listening to others and coaching them closer towards their goals feel genuinely rewarding to you?
We believe that you’re a natural matchmaker and a life coach. We also believe that your curiosity and ambitions to make an impact took you where you are today.
You thrive in a fast-moving environment and love to challenge yourself and keep learning new things.
Most of all we believe that you, just like us, have a true passion for helping people to find their dream jobs.
We also believe that you…
- have min 2+ years of experience in TA/recruitment and/or a deep expertise within marketing / tech / growth
- already have a strong network in the startup/scaleup segment
- are energetic, inspiring, and a master at building trust
- are ready to start a journey in an innovative company with global growth ambitions
- have excellent communication skills in English. It’s also great if you have skillls within other languages.
Published: Jun 17, 2021