Client Solutions ArchitectStockholm / Gothenburg
Are you tech-savvy and solution oriented with a passion for customer experience? Join a small, growing company at an exciting early stage, with massive potential to influence our development – We want you on our Customer Success team!
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
|Work from||Office or home|
| Skills |
About the job
As Client Solutions Architect in our Customer Success team, you take a central role in the customer journey, from signed contract to their first implementation, onboarding and further.
When consulting for clients, you’ll build a solid understanding of their operations, needs and how we can help in optimizing business planning.
- Work in close collaboration with customers, from technical implementation, to delivery and ongoing management.
- Run workshops with customers to further understand their pain points and needs.
- Guide clients to find the right solutions.
- Contribute to further development of our product and enhance the customer experience.
- Lead projects and secure world-class delivery.
- Enrich Konstrukt with your innovative ideas and customer-oriented solutions.
The Customer Success team is based in Stockholm, but a large part of Konstrukt is seated in Gothenburg. Therefore, this role can be located in either.
You’re prestigeless, thoughtful and easygoing. Genuinely helping customers, giving them the best possible experience, feels rewarding to you. At the same time you're tech-savvy and skillful in BI or similar.
You feel relationships with customers and partners are at their best when they’re long, sustainable and fruitful. You’re eager to join a small, growing company at an early stage, because you know you can contribute to further development and success.
We believe that you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in BI or similar.
- Have experience from consulting in close customer relations.
- Have an innovative and solution oriented mindset.
- Want to help others and are truly passionate about the customer experience.
- Possibly have experience from a startup, or feel comfortable in fast-paced environments.
- Are fluent in Swedish & English, spoken & written.
Does it sound like you? We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Published: Jun 21, 2022