Passionate about tech and want to make an impact? Get challenged and make a difference, while having fun along the way, with us!
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
| Skills |
|React, Next.js, Redux, TypeScript|
About the job
As a Frontend Developer at Matsmart/Motatos, you will be part of driving positive change, fighting food waste, and reducing our climate footprint ♻️
As we are evolving our platform to handle new markets and customers, we offer you a role full of exciting new challenges.
Your main responsibilities:
- Continue to plan, design, and develop our frontend architecture (React, Next.js, Redux, TypeScript) for existing and new markets.
- Influence the overall vision and long-term goals of the team.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build delightful user experiences.
- Continuously improve frontend code quality by individual contribution and through your team and solve complex frontend challenges around performance and code reusability.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Meticulously review your peers’ pull requests with constructive feedback.
- Identify, assess and manage risk within the product and technical stack.
At Matsmart/Motatos you will get to work in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing tech organization playing a crucial role in our success story.
In our cross-functional product teams, you will get challenged and feel that you are making a difference. If you are passionate about tech, want to make an impact, and have fun along the way, you might fit in our team.
We believe you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience within Frontend Development.
- A solid understanding of Web and Node APIs.
- Experience with TypeScript and know how to use it effectively.
- Experience working with a monorepo and with test-driven development.
- Experience or interest in UX work, A/B testing, and have a customer-centric mindset.
- Experience in working within e-commerce or retail is a plus (if you don't have it yet, we'll teach you everything we know).
Published: Jun 30, 2022