Build highly scalable, accessible, available, and robust products in close collaboration with customers. We democratize cognitive testing! 🧠
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
|Work from||Office and home|
| Skills |
|Agile Software Development|
About the job
As our Product Manager your goal is to maximize customer value and help Mindmore fulfill strategic goals via discovery, scope definition, prioritization and measuring success.
- Owning the vision, strategy, product roadmap and backlog for the product as ideas develop into launched features.
- Collect, understand and validate the real needs of users.
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the success of product components and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way.
- Communicate and present product & growth strategy needs to stakeholder teams.
- Perform analysis and market insights about competitor landscape.
- Continuously stack-rank growth initiatives to maximize patient/clinician benefit with company's growth ambitions.
- Ensure the product meets regulatory requirements i.e. Finding ways for regulatory and growth to co-exist.
You have an inventive and “do-what-it-takes”-spirit and the ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions. You thrive in team work and delivering great experiences to customers. Communicating with engineers, designers, business people and healthcare professionals comes naturally to you.
We believe that you:
- Have extensive product management experience from an Healthtech SaaS business, tech company and/or startup, ideally building global B2B tech products.
- Have experience from working actively to engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a proven track record of delivering successful products.
- Have hands-on experience as a Product Manager for a cross-functional team doing agile software development and product discovery.
- Are passionate about great design and product.
- Have excellent analytical skills and strong technical understanding.
- Have great communication and presentation skills.