Partnership ManagerLondon / Remote
Are you an experienced and result-driven Partnership Manager looking to work in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, with a lot of freedom and flexibility?
|Experience||5+ years with similar jobs |
|Work from||Office or home|
| Skills |
|Negotation & Communication|
About the job
This is one of the most crucial and interesting positions in the company. The position holder must have the ability to build this function from scratch and leave a mark, contributing to the future success of the company. If this sounds like you, and you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
The focus of the position is to acquire new partnerships, through extensive research and excellent communication.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Research and find relevant partners, open discussions and build long-lasting and equally beneficial relationships
- Develop and define the Partnership functionality within the organization
- Create strategy and processes for contacting and gaining local and global partners
- Constantly look to improve, and find new ways to create partnerships
As a Partnership Manager, your role is extremely important as you are the one developing long-lasting and fruitful relationships and partnerships with companies globally.
As our procedures and methods evolve, we are also looking to get fresh ideas from all team members in the company on how to improve our service.
- 5+ years of experience in Partnership management
- Experience in WFH (Working From Home)
- Fluent in English. German is a plus
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills, verbal and written
- Problem-solving mindset and skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload independently
- Good IT-skills. Experience in HubSpot is a plus
- All e-commerce and logistics-related experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Resourceful and commercially minded, with outstanding research skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and result-driven
- Working and communicating with people on a senior level
Published: Feb 22, 2022