Performance Marketing SpecialistGothenburg
Data-driven doer who lives and breathes digital marketing? Join us!
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
|Work from||Office or home|
| Skills |
About the job
As a Performance Marketing Specialist at Trickle you will working closely with our clients and partners, and together with the rest of your team, manage and advise a wide range of clients; from start ups to large business enterprises.
We don’t believe in hierarchies – and you shouldn’t either. At Trickle we do stuff together.
- Set up, manage and optimize campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest and Google Ads on a daily basis.
- Analyze performance and behavior in Google Analytics to increase conversion or performance objectives.
- Strategically and tactically increase growth, performance and value for our clients.
- Build customized reports, analyze and present results.
- Provide key insights to content producers.
- Strive to learn and evolve within the latest technologies, tactics and platforms.
- Proactively share strategies, findings and key insights internally and externally.
Project management of clients.
Our ideal candidate is fluent in everything digital marketing. You live and breathe it. Perhaps you have a fancy marketing degree, or you’ve learnt by doing – it really doesn’t matter to us, we’re sure to get along perfectly.
We believe you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience of managing ad accounts in Facebook and/or Google or equivalent.
- Have passion for digital marketing, marketing technologies, learning and analytics.
- Are fluent in a Nordic language and are excellent in business English.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a collaborative mind-set with ambition to evolve not only yourself, but a team and partners as well.
- Have an excellent understanding of how the internet works and how that effects marketing.
We offer highly engaged colleagues and clients in a fast paced environment, competetive salary, pension scheme, your choice of tech stack, dedicated time to learning and the possibility to work from partner offices in Europe!
Published: Jun 14, 2022