UX Design LeadStockholm / Jönköping
Do you want to be a part of a fast-moving and creative environment where your initiatives and ideas are made possible? Join us and help us come up with smart, simple, and fun financial solutions for our customers!
|Experience||5+ years with similar jobs |
|Work from||Office or home|
| Skills |
About the job
We are now looking for a UX Design Lead to join our product organization. Your role is to understand the needs of users, discover their problems and find functional, useable, reliable and delightful ways to solve them.
- Conduct generative user research to identify key insights and opportunity spaces.
- Develop solutions within those spaces including user flows & prototype solutions.
- Conduct evaluative user testing on proposed solutions.
- Complete the UI on the winning solutions and work with our talented engineering teams to ensure they are implemented correctly.
- Assess the performance of the solutions and iterate to improve.
- Share knowledge on design methods, tools tools and trends with other colleagues.
- Lead small team of UX designers.
- Work closely with our in-house Product Managers, Service designers / UX researchers and our content creators.
You can be based in either our Stockholm or Jönköping office, working a hybrid mix of remote and office.
We are looking for you, who is a natural problem solver that is used to thinking strategically, looking for the bigger picture with a business mindset.
You have a genuine interest in understanding users and the ability to present a coherent narrative from multiple data points.
We believe you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in UX or Product Design.
- Have experience of leading designers.
- Are a real team player, positive and supportive to others. Experienced in working in cross functional teams.
- Are a problem solver with ideas to challenge the ordinary, together with the drive to bring them to life in the service of our users.
- Are structured in your way of working and proud to deliver with quality.
- Are familiar with the cultures of both business and software engineering and can adapt your communication styles for both these groups.
- Are fluent in both Swedish and English, particularly used to running research and workshops in Swedish.