CRM Campaign ManagerStockholm
Communicative and delivery focused CRM Expert, who wants to be a part of a fast-moving and creative environment where your initiatives and ideas are made possible? Check this opportunity out.
|Experience||2-4 years with similar jobs |
|Work from||Office or home|
| Skills |
About the job
From Design to Performance analysis, defining targets and making suggestions on content. In this role, you will contribute actively to the CRM development strategy, enriching the life cycle of our customers.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Manage client segmentation and targeting in close collaboration with the CRM Manager.
- Develop campaign strategies to drive increased consumer engagement and revenue.
- Work closely with the CRM Manager to effectively design & implement CRM campaigns, including retention, reactivation, and ad-hoc promotional activities.
- Work with the Products, Brand and Content teams to create highly valued messages.
- Control campaign performance via specific dashboards, handle campaign reporting, suggest areas for analysis, share key lessons and optimize.
- Implement a test & learn approach to challenge our existing activity.
- Implement lifecycle CRM programs to generate incremental revenue, engender customer loyalty and reduce churn.
To be successful in this role, you are communicative, delivery focused and have a high attention to details. You're good with numbers and believe in a “test-and-learn” approach.
We further believe you have:
- A degree from an Engineering, Business, Marketing school or University in a relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with marketing automation and CRM.
- Good understanding of CRM applications throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Adept at creating and implementing CRM campaigns across different channels of communication.
- Previous experience and knowledge in marketing automation and CRM tools, for example Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, etc.
- Good understanding of data segmentation and profiling techniques.
- Fluent in Swedish and English – another Nordic European language is a bonus.
- Experience in the planning and execution of CRM campaigns to grow revenue and customer loyalty is essential.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Published: Jun 22, 2022